Monday 20 July 2009

The best thing that happened today was admitting to myself that I didn't want to take my bike to be fixed today. It's been out of action for a couple of weeks since I buckled the back wheel, and I've been waiting for a day off so I can take the wheel in question to the repair shop and get a new one. Today is the first day of my week off work, and all morning I have had this nagging voice telling me I should really go and sort that out, but then I realised that the reason I have been putting it off is that I don't want to go today. I want to potter around the house, make jam, watch "Little House on the Prairie", sort out my room, clear my desk so there is space for me to sit and write.

I can fix my bike tomorrow, or even the day after that. I have the whole week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment